Date: September 2015
- Loft conversion
- Gutting and renovation
- Flooring throughout
- New staircase
- Extension of existing pantry
- Downstairs Rooms all knocked through
- Chimney Breasts removing
- Fires stripped out and new woodburner installed including lining of chimney
- New Kitchen
- New Bathroom Suites
- Fully plastered ceiling & walls
- All cupboard joinery
- Re-rendering exterior and cleaned exposed brick walls and re-pointed
What did Towton Road require?
The owners of Towton bought this run-down property and required a partner to manage the entire property renovations. The owners wanted to entirely modernise the property and undertook the large task of gutting and rebuilding the interior and completing exterior works.
What did MC Designers do?
M C Designers managed the renovation project in under 5 months, working within budget and providing the owners with a beautifully new interior including a loft conversion, plumbing, staircase and redecoration.
The owners described MC Designer's work, saying "they were organised and tidy. We love living here now, the light and the space are just as we want. We feel like we've got our own stamp on the place"