You are viewing this site in staging mode. Click in this bar to return to normal site.
- M.C. Designers Limited registered office is Unit 56, Bolney Grange Business Park, Stairbridge Lane, Bolney, West Sussex, RH17 5PA
This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website
- people who do business with us or register for our service
The information we collect about you when you do business with us or register for our services:
How we will use the information about you
- We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested and to respond to any query which you might raise with us. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date. Each marketing email which we send to you will contain an easy link to unsubscribe from future communications.
Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
- For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our iPages software platform Cookies policy
How we protect your information
- We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information: internal firewalls, browser certification technology, encryption, limited access and use of passwords.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Nicky Kingsbury, M.C. Designers Limited, Unit 56, Bolney Grange Business Park, Stairbridge Lane, Bolney, West Sussex, RH17 5PA
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to M.C. Designers Limited changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Nicky Kingsbury , M.C. Designers Limited, Unit 56, Bolney Grange Business Park, Stairbridge Lane, Bolney, West Sussex, RH17 5PA. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
How to contact M.C. Designers Limited
Links to other websites